Complete the registration form to register for all group and private swim lessons, to add/renew classes, and for current participants wanting to register for a different program. You can only register one participant at a time. If you have a voucher, please include the voucher number on the registration form. Group and private class options are listed on the registration form.
You will receive a confirmation email. You will not need to wait for additional confirmation to be added to a particular class. The class you choose is the class you will be enrolled in. So please make sure you are able to commit to the class you choose on a weekly basis before selecting a class.
After registering for private lessons please allow 7 days for schedule confirmation via email.
Once you fill out the registration form, click on the link on the confirmation page to pay your registration fee.
.* All participants (voucher and recurring) are required to pay an annual $60 registration fee.
* The registration fee is good for the entire household.
* Your registration is not complete and the participants enrollment is not complete until you have paid the registration fee.
* Click on the "make a payment" button at the bottom of the page if you need to make a payment for the registered program.
* The registration fee renews automatically annually according to the initial payment date.
Day 1 Preparation
Please bring the proper swim attire, a towel, a change of clothes and goggles.
* If the participant does not have goggles they may purchase goggles on-site.
* If the participant already has goggles, please make sure the goggles do not cover the nose.
* Please make sure every participant rinses off on-site before entering the water, changes their clothes after the lesson and exits the pool area through the locker rooms.
*Adults accompanying opposite sex children must use the family locker room. Boys four and up are not allowed in the women's locker room.